11/12/18. Due to family commitments and other priorities arising, we regret that we will be unable to process membership applications until after the festive season. We apologise for any inconvenience.
As well as the 200-plus page Members' Handbook, another of the key benefits of membership of the NGS is our full colour N Gauge Journal, which is posted to you six times a year. Because of this, our membership rates consist of:
See the table below for the inclusive total cost.
- Annual subscription
- Annual postage contribution (overseas)
- One off joining fee for the first year only
(includes contribution, where applicable, towards
postage overseas of your new member's pack)
- Handbook ringbinder, if required, available to new
applicants at usual Shop price but with no additional p&p charge
|New member only
|| 1 year
|| 3 years
|Add family member(s)
| Add Handbook ringbinder
From the list below, select:
- Your region (UK, Europe or Rest of the World)
- Your membership period (1 or 3 years)
One the next page you will be able to select
- Optional family member(s) (+£2.00 per annum)
- Optional Handbook ringbinder (+£5.00 including postage)
The optional family member(s) fee is not per person, but covers up to four
family members resident at the same address as the primary member.