As well as the 200-plus page Members' Handbook, another of the key benefits of membership of the NGS is our full colour N Gauge Journal, which is posted to you six times a year (but see ** below). Because of this, our membership rates consist of:
- Annual subscription
- Annual postage contribution (overseas)
- One off joining fee for the first year only
(includes contribution, where applicable, towards
postage overseas of your new member's pack)
- Handbook A5 ringbinder, if required (handbook is pre-drilled), available to new
applicants at usual Shop price but with no additional p&p charge
** If you prefer to receive an electronic copy of the journal via the net, rather than a hard copy through the post, see here on our main website for further information.
See the table below for the inclusive total cost.
|New member only
|| 1 year
|| 3 years
|Add family member(s)
| Add Handbook ringbinder
From the list below, select:
- Your region (UK, Europe or Rest of the World)
- Your membership period (1 or 3 years)
One the next page you will be able to select
- Optional family member(s) (+£2.00 per annum)
- Optional Handbook ringbinder (+£5.00 including postage)
The optional family member(s) fee is not per person, but covers up to four
family members resident at the same address as the primary member.
Click here if you prefer to Join by Post or pay by Cheque